Park Policies -
Whispering Pines RV Resort & Campground rules are in place
for the safety, enjoyment, and comfort of all of our guests. Our
priority is to make sure everyone enjoys their stay, and we
appreciate your cooperation.
CONTACT US • For any disturbance at any time, please call
231-535-0461 and we will respond promptly.
OUR LITTLE CAMPERS
• Children (children under the age of 18) must be accompanied
by a supervising adult in our campground and at the pool area
at all times.
• No persons under the age of 18 will be permitted in the pool
area without supervision.
• It is strongly suggested that children be accompanied by a
parent when using any restroom or bathing facilities.
• Children that demonstrate destructive or disturbing behavior
will be taken to the family site.
• If disturbances continue, the entire group/family will be
asked to leave the park without refund.